Our family planning services include a wide range of gynecological care and birth control methods.
Fees are based on the service you receive.
Please call our helpful staff for more information.
Family Planning Services
- Accurate, modern ultrasound
- Birth control and breast exams
- Cervical Cap fitting
- Complete GYN exam including, breast exam and pap smear
- Convenient, state-of-the-art lab testing
- Diaphragm fitting § Depo-Provera, contraceptive injection
- Free birth control pills with exam
- Free pregnancy testing
- HIV testing (confidential and/or anonymous)
- Individual patient education by warm courteous professionals
- IUD, ParaGard T380A or Progestasert, hormonal IUD (Levornorgestrol)
- Morning After Pill, emergency contraception
- Nuva Ring, contraceptive ring
- Ortho Evra, contraceptive patch
- Post abortion check-up and exams
- STI, Sexually Transmitted Disease (Screening and Treatment)
- Tubal ligation referral